Bok Choy Ramen
Around the world (China)
You will need:
- 1 package of ramen noodles (crushed)
- 1 head of bok choy (sliced thin)
- 1 green onion
- 1/2 cup of almond slices
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil (cooking)
- 1/3 cup of olive oil (vinaigrette)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of vinegar
How to cook:
1. While the noodles are still in the package, break them in small pieces.
2. Put the vegetable oil in the cooking pan.
3. Turn on the stove and wait for the oil to heat up.
4. Put your noodles in the cooking pan.
5. Since ramen are dehydrated, you have to be careful not to burn them. Always gently shake the cooking pan.
6. Your noodles are ready once they have a nice brownish color.
7. Turn off the stove and put your noodles in a bowl.
Put the olive oil, the sugar, the soy sauce and the vinegar in a cooking pan.
Heat it up and bring to a boil.
Slice the bok choy in thin slices and cook them in the cooking pan.
Put the bok choy in a bowl, add the fried ramen on top and the vinaigrette.
There are tons of way to mix cabbage with ramen noodles. It's can either be with bok choy as in the recipe featured here, but it can also be with shredded cabbage and fried noodles. The cabbage ramen recipes are easy, delicious and healthy. Most of them are ready in a few minutes and you can have a great meal, without much work.
The bok choy ramen is pretty easy to make and has a nice asian touch. This chinese cabbage mixed with ramen and a nice vinaigrette is a tasty and healthy meal that we hope you will enjoy like we did! With cabbage, this ramen dish gets a great fresh taste that is prefect for hot summer days. Add a bit of salt and pepper and you've got yourself a delicious meal to try for dinner.