Chicken noodle salad
Tasty and Healthy recipes
Around the world
Tasty n' Healthy
Quick and easy
How to cook
History of ramen
Chicken ramen noodles salad
Healthy and tasty, this is one of our favorite
Chicken ramen noodle salad
You will need:
- 2 packages of ramen noodles
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of croutons
- 1/4 cup of shredded bacon
- 1/2 cup of caesar salad dressing
- 4 cups of water
How to cook:
1. Put 2 cups of water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil.
2. Once the water is boiling add your ramen noodles.
3. Wait 2-3 minutes until the noodles are tender and separated.
4. Take off the water with the strainer.
5. Cook your chicken and add it on the noodles. Make sure chicken is fully cooked!
6. Add the croutons and the shredded bacon.
7. Add your salad dressing.
8. Pretty simple, but you'll love it. Enjoy!
We just love this recipe, probably one of the best on ramenlicious. It's actualy healthy and tasty. We can't add much, just try it, we're sure you will enjoy! This delicious chicken ramen recipe is easy to make and it tastes very good. With a few ingredients, you should be ready to eat less than ten minutes after the chicken is ready!
|Ramenlicious: ramen noodles for everyone, with many great recipes and a ton of information.