Imperial Veggie Ramen
Japanese ramen recipes!
Around the world
Tasty n' Healthy
Quick and easy
How to cook
History of ramen
Imperial Veggie Ramen
Today, you will eat all your veggies and ask for more!
The soup broth (Dashi):
|Name: Imperial veggie ramen
Ready in: 45 minutes
|You will need:
- 1 package of ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup of scallions (sliced)
- 1/2 cup of bamboo shoots
- 1/2 cup of green peppers (sliced)
- 2 or 3 Shiitake mushrooms
- 1 egg
- Dried Kelp
- 6 cups of water
If you want to make your own soup broth, it's pretty easy and any of the following will mix perfectly with this recipe:
- Shiitake (mushrooms)
- Kombu (Dried kelp)
- Niboshi (Dried sardines)
How to cook:
(Let's say you choose the Shiitake mushrooms soup broth)
* You will need: 1/2 cup of shiitake mushrooms
1. Soak the Shiitake mushrooms in water for 30 minutes.
2. Put the Shiitake and water in a cooking pot.
3. Heat it (Medium heat).
4. Turn off the heat when the water comes to a boil.
5. Let it stand for 30 minutes.
6. Remove the Shiitake mushrooms with a strainer.
7. Put 2 cups of water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil.
8. Once the water is boiling add your ramen noodles.
9. Wait 2-3 minutes until the noodles are tender and separated.
10. Take off the water with the strainer.
11. Put the egg in a cooking pot, covering it with 1-2 inches of water.
12. Bring to a boil. As soon as the water boils, turn off the heat. Let it sit for 10 minutes, then peel it. Cut the egg in half lengthwise.
13. Add the ramen noodles in your soup broth.
14. Add the green peppers, the shiitake mushrooms, the bamboo shoots, the scallions, the dried kelp and the egg.
Well this is the ultimate vegetarian ramen soup! It looks great, it's easy to make and it taste very good. If you don't like meat, this is the meal for you. This is an easy to make ramen soup that would look great for dinner tonight, wouldn't it?
If you are looking for vegetarian ingredients to add to your ramen dish there is a lot to try. There are the shiitake mushrooms, the dried seaweeds, the scallions, the boiled eggs, the green peppers and a lot more. Even the soup broth can be made with seaweed, to make the perfect vegetarian very healthy meal. The mushrooms that are used to make the soup broth, after spending some time in the water to it a wonderful taste, can be used in your dish or to cook. Add some salt and black pepper and you're ready to go!
|Ramenlicious: ramen noodles for everyone, with many great recipes and a ton of information.