Ramen dessert recipes!
Around the world
Tasty n' Healthy
Quick and easy
How to cook
History of ramen
Jello ramen noodles
Jello tastes good, ramen tastes good, so the result can only tas..
It sure looks great! How come we never tried this before? Well, yesterday, we found out why..
You will need:
- 1 package of ramen noodles (crushed)
- 1 package of jell-o (85g)
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of cold water
- 1 cup of hot water
- a cooking pan
How to cook:
1. While the noodles are still in the package, break them in small pieces.
2. Put the vegetable oil in the cooking pan.
3. Turn on the stove and wait for the oil to heat up.
4. Put your noodles in the cooking pan.
5. Since ramen are dehydrated, you have to be careful not to burn them. Always gently shake the cooking pan.
6. Your noodles are ready once they have a nice brownish color.
7. Turn off the stove and put your noodles in a bowl.
8. Put your jell-o powder in another bowl.
9. Heat up 1 cup of water (on the stove or in the microwave)
10. Add the hot water to the jell-o powder.
11. Stir until the powder is completely dissolved.
12. Add 1 cup of cold water.
13. Add your ramen noodles.
14. Put in the fridge and wait for the jell-o to set.
It looks great and sure taste good. In fact, we were proud of the result, mixing two giants (jell-o and ramen) together and getting such a nice result. The only problem was the texture, the fried noodles became a bit too soft after spending 3-4 hours in the jello. So even if it doesn't look as cool, the best would probably be to add the ramen once the jello is ready, unless you want to make history too :)
|Ramenlicious: ramen noodles for everyone, with many great recipes and a ton of information.