Ramen Chicken Parmesan
You will need:
- 2 packages of ramen noodles
- 4 cups of water
- 2 chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups of spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
How to cook:
1. Put 2 cups of water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil.
2. Once the water is boiling add your ramen noodles.
3. Wait 2-3 minutes until the noodles are tender and separated.
4. Take off the water with the strainer.
Pound the chicken breasts until they are 1/4 inches tick.
Dip the chicken breasts in the milk and eggs mixture, then in bread crumbs.
With the olive oil, in a skillet, turn and brown on both sides. Make sure the meat is fully cooked.
Remove the chicken and add the spaghetti sauce.
Heat it. When it's hot, add the chicken breasts.
Add the mozzarella cheese and parmesan on top of the chicken.
Cook until the cheese is melted, add salt and pepper.
Add the ramen in the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes in the spaghetti sauce.
As you can see there are tons of way to eat ramen noodles with chicken. This great parmesan recipe features fried chicken, but it can also be grilled and added to an authentic ramen dish. The parmesan chicken can be made with many different ingredients like basil, tomatoes, mozzarella, but some recipes also use mustard and a mix of herbs to give a delicious taste to the meat.
This is a great parmesan chicken ramen
recipe that will become a dinnertime favorite. But what is great chicken without delicious noodles. By cooking your spagetthi sauce in the skillet, you will get a great taste for both the chicken and the ramen!