Pork Shiitake Ramen
Around the world
Tasty n' Healthy
Quick and easy
How to cook
History of ramen
Shiitake Pork Ramen
An original japanese recipe!
How to cook:
|Name: Shiitake pork ramen
Ready in: 45 minutes
|You will need:
- 1 package of ramen noodles
- 2 or 3 pork slices (cooked)
- 1/2 cup of scallions (sliced)
- 1/2 cup of Shiitake mushrooms
- 1/2 cup of bamboo shoots
- 1 egg
- Dried Kelp
- 6 cups of water
The soup broth (Dashi):
1. Soak the Shiitake mushrooms in water for 30 minutes.
2. Put the Shiitake and water in a cooking pot.
3. Heat it (Medium heat).
4. Turn off the heat when the water comes to a boil.
5. Let it stand for 30 minutes.
6. Remove the Shiitake mushrooms with a strainer.
7. Put 2 cups of water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil.
8. Once the water is boiling add your ramen noodles.
9. Wait 2-3 minutes until the noodles are tender and separated.
10. Take off the water with the strainer.
11. Put the egg in a cooking pot, covering it with 1-2 inches of water.
12. Bring to a boil. As soon as the water boils, turn off the heat. Let it sit for 10 minutes, then peel it. Cut the egg in half lengthwise.
13. Put your noodles in the hot soup broth.
14. Add the cooked pork slices, the dried kelp, the egg, the scallions and the bamboo shoots.
15. If you don't want to lose them, you can add the shiitake mushrooms that you used to make your Dashi!
This is a very good looking authentic ramen soup and it is pretty easy to make
! It looks almost as good as a recipe made by a ramen chef in Japan, in less than 45 minutes! Stop telling yourself that you will try a true ramen soup someday, why not make one for dinner tonight :)
The shiitake pork ramen tastes very good, but you can also make it with different soup broth:
- Kombu Dashi
- Niboshi Dashi
A lot more delicious recipes are available, so make sure to look in the different sections if you are looking for chicken ramen
or ramen soup
|Ramenlicious: ramen noodles for everyone, with many great recipes and a ton of information.